* READ BEFORE ORDERING * SHIPPING WILL NOT BE AUTOMATICALLY CALCULATED because it varies by Zip Code and Dimensions. SEND US AN EMAIL FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE. – Click on the SHIPPING TAB for Instructions –
* PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE BUYING * we want everyone to have a great experience with us. ** Price shown is for a single crate – THEY DO NOT HAVE LIDS **French, Italian and California labeled boxes. The majority of stock is coming from France. These wine crates are from high-end vineyards in countries and regions famous for their vintages
We sell used crates. We do not make these crates. They are original found wine boxes. Our wine crate inventory is ever changing and sizes may vary therefore we do not guarantee sizes. Orders may receive a slightly different size, most common sizes are noted below.
Approximate Sizes: (as shown in first image)
– size A : 13″ Length x 20″ Width x 4″ Height
– size B : 13″ Length x 20″ Width x 7″ Height
– size C : 13″ Length x 11″ Width x 7″ Height
Customers may select from sizes noted above. At checkout please notate A,B and or C. We encourage the hand pick experience for locals to visit our store and select exactly what you want by appointment only.
These boxes are in used condition therefore they might have minor nicks & scratches. They are comprised of light colored blond wood. Easy to stain, if you prefer a darker shade.
Some crates have labels/logos on all sides some only one side. Online requests for specific crates is a time consuming process for us. Depending on the request we may charge a “request fee”.
Online orders will receive a random choice from current available stock. When buying multiples you may receive all the same or different sizes along with different brands.
Customer will not receive the exact crates in the photo!
* All Sales Final, No Refunds, Exchanges or Returns.<p>
You will Not receive the exact crate in photo. Crates will be dropped off at front door step unless otherwise instructed by the buyer at Check Out under Order Notes<p>
No two crates are the same as far as shades of patina or label stenciling.<p>
* Prices subject to change<p>
Keep in mind these crates are OLD and have been Abused over the years by hard working fruit growers during harvest season. Portions of the wood boards may have cracks or chips missing, With that said they are still in good stable condition. These crates come straight from farms, barns, vineyards, and bottling companies, therefore a good wash is recommended to remove dirt & grime.<p>
Before we ship out or hand deliver we make sure that the ends, sides and bottoms are intact.<p>
There are a few people who want perfection – Please don’t expect it from these OLD crates. Rather, perfection would be found with brand new crates at a department store…
\\ WE ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO SEE OUR IN-PROGRESS WORK OR SOME OF OUR VINTAGE WOOD CRATES // \\ WE ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO SEE OUR IN-PROGRESS WORK OR SOME OF OUR VINTAGE WOOD CRATES // \\ WE ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO SEE OUR IN-PROGRESS WORK OR SOME OF OUR VINTAGE WOOD CRATES // \\ WE ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO SEE OUR IN-PROGRESS WORK OR SOME OF OUR VINTAGE WOOD CRATES //